In the little time that I actually code and test the RC core, I've come up with a list of modules that it's running.
- A to D conversion with reading to output transform
- R/C servo control
- 2.4GHZ transciever
- Brushed Motor Control
- CAN network
Now, as I look at the MilesTAG2020 system, I have these modules:
- A to D conversion
- IR encoding
- IR decoding
- 2.4GHz Zigbee transciever
- CAN Network
- Brushed motor control (feedback, cyclic operation)
- R/C servo control (turrets, drive motors)
- Human Interface design (LCD menus)
Although not initially intended to be used together, the RC core will become a stepping stone for the MILES2020 system. I suspect I might make a few target drones and recon UGV's eventually, maybe even put a turret on a UAV.
Now, I need a name that isn't TM the MilesTAG guys, but relates to being compatible...